With the towering beauty of the North Shore Mountains serving as a backdrop, Mayfair Lakes in Richmond is a genuine golf sanctuary, offering year-round golf in a secluded country ambiance that’s just minutes from Vancouver. The intrigue lies in the abundance of lakes and waterways that come into play on 13 of the 18 holes, adding as much challenge as aesthetic appeal to the course. In fact, this 6,641 yard Les Furber design has had the privilege of hosting many national tour events, and continues to rank as a favourite among PGA and CPGA tour professionals. Sign up in teams of two. Grab a partner and secure your spot! Individual competitions for Longest Drive and Closest Pin will be in place.
|Date||Saturday May 27th, 2017
(THIS IS A RAIN OR SHINE EVENT)
|Schedule||First tee off at 11:03am, scroll down below for schedule|
|Format||Texas Scramble. Two separate individual competitions: Closest Pin and Longest Drive|
|Venue||Mayfair Lakes and Golf Country Club|
|Players||Sign up as pairs (CCV will create teams of 4s)|
- ‘Texas Scramble” format will be used. (Each player will have a minimum of 3 drives)
- Player will play in groups of 4 players. (Companies register as pairs and be paired with another company. Requests from HR are accepted to have pairs from the same company play together.)
- Only 1 set of scores will be recorded for each hole (no individual scores will be taken)
- Tee off positions will be set so that it is friendly to all skill levels.
- Tee-off time will be assigned at least 1 week prior to event day
- Minimum of 2 players to register. There is no gender requirement.
- Participants are responsible for their own equipment. Rental available on site.
- Golf carts are optional and can be rented on the day of for an additional charge.
- Golf shoes are optional but encouraged.
- This is a rain or shine event! Please have rain gear ready in the case it does rain.
2017 Results – Congratulations to all winners and participants!
Longest Drive Winner: Ken Douglas (YVR)
Closest to the Pin Winner: Mahend Patel (Fortis BC)
We will contact your company point of contact to arrange for your medals and prizes
|Teams of 4||Final Score:|
|YVR - Alpha||YVR - Bravo||63 [1st Place]|
|YVR - Echo||YVR - Foxtrot||67 [2nd Place]|
|YVR - Charlie||YVR - Delta||68 (Back 9: 34) [3rd Place]|
|Coast Capital Savings - Alpha||Coast Capital Savings - Bravo||68 (Back 9: 35)|
|Hatch - Alpha||Hatch - Bravo||69 (Back 9: 36)|
|Fortis BC - Alpha||Fortis BC - Bravo||69 (Back 9: 37)|
|Fortis BC - Charlie||Fortis BC - Delta||71|
|Coast Capital Savings - Charlie||Air North|| ||71|
|YVR - Golf||YVR - Hotel|| ||72 (Back 9: 36)|
|Fortis BC - Echo||Fortis BC - Foxtrot||72 (Back 9: 38)|
|Fortis BC - Golf||EA||74|
2016 Golf Results: Congratulations to all winners and participants!
Longest Drive: Dale Varhaug (YVR)
Closest Pin: Debbie Jones (Hatch)
|2016 Results||Teams of 4||Results|
|1st Place||Coast Capital Savings -Charlie||Coast Capital Savings - Delta||(66)|
|2nd Place||Fortis BC - Alpha||Fortis BC - Bravo||(67) Back 9 = 34, Back 6 = -2|
|3rd Place||Electronic Arts||Intel Canada||(67) Back 9 = 34, Back 6 = -1|
|YVR - Alpha||YVR - Bravo||(67) Back 9 = 35|
|Hatch - Alpha||Hatch - Bravo||(68)|
|Coast Capital Savings - Alpha||Coast Capital Savings - Bravo||(73)|
|YVR - Charlie||YVR - Delta||(79)|
|YVR - Echo||Keystone Environmental||(86)|
Longest Drive hole #11: Matt Perzel
Closest Pin hole #4: Kris Moan
|Teams of 4||Scores:|
|1st Place||YVR - (Team A)||YVR - (Team A)||61|
|2nd Place||Coast Capital Savings - Echo||Coast Capital Savings - Foxtrot||64|
|3rd Place||Coast Capital Savings - Alpha||Coast Capital Savings - Bravo||67|
|4th Place||Coast Capital Savings -Charlie||Coast Capital Savings - Delta||68|
|5th Place||YVR - (Team B)||YVR - (Team B)||69|
|6th Place||Instant Imprint Broadway||Electronic Arts||70|
|7th Place||Microsoft: /Shaun||Microsoft: Prince/Rod||71|
|8th Place||Coast Capital Savings - Golf||Coast Capital Savings - Hotel||78|
|9th Place||Microsoft: Enrico/Mark||Microsoft: Hamad/Derek||79|
|10th Place||Microsoft: Ning/Bill||Microsoft: Matt/David||81|