WHY CHOOSE US
- Looking for a good way to invest your Team Building budget with a good return in investment?
- Are you confused with all the options out there?
- Are you frustrated with how much time planning activities take away from your work?
What is the CCV Summer Games?
The Corporate Champions Vancouver (“CCV”) Summer Games is a unique solution to resolve all these challenges. A marquee event held once a year made up of 15+ sports and events, this “Olympic for Businesses” is the largest corporate event of its kind in British Columbia. One of the top reasons for loving a job is the people they work with. The best companies have the best quality teams that plays a huge role in workplace happiness. The CCV Summer Games offer a wide range of activities that cater to the competitive athletes, the recreational “weekend warriors”, and the “brain athletes”. There is something for everyone in the games – provide the opportunity for your staff team to get to know each other outside of the workplace!
See what our clients have to say regarding the return on their investment in being a part of the CCV Summer Games.
- Corporate Champions Vancouver (CCV) started in 2010
- CCV was nominated for the “Premier’s People’s Choice Award” with Small Business BC in 2015 and 2016
- The CCV Summer Games is presented in partnership with the Richmond Olympic Oval
- Over 102+ companies have participated in the Summer Games, bringing in over 2027 employees in participation annually
- The Summer Games has a 77% of retention rate and is sold out every year
- We help companies to jump start their team culture through our proven planning services, serving more and more happier employees every year.
- No more going back and forth with ideas and having poor turn out – our system measures employee interest with the complementary activities interest assessment.
- Our participation rate have increased significantly since 2014 (increase from 2013 to 2014 was 48%), companies are recognizing the value of being a part of a team building event for their employees.
- The CCV Summer Games caters to the competitive, the recreational, and the “brain” athletes. With 12 different activities to choose from, there’s something for everyone.