The CCV Summer Games is an annual multi-sports challenge for organizations large and small. The unique event brings together both companies and non-profit organizations across Metro Vancouver to encourage team building, staff engagement and health & wellness in the workplace.
Our upcoming event takes place from May to June of 2017.
Why Should You Volunteer?
Volunteers of CCV are given the opportunity to take part in Vancouver’s largest corporate sporting and social event. You will be a part of a dynamic team working and learning from other energetic individuals in a fun environment while adding this unique experience to your portfolio and/or résumé. Volunteers are given the opportunity to network with professionals from high profile companies across a wide range of industries.
Other volunteer benefits include:
• Hands on experience with event and logistics management
• Network with employees from high profile companies such as Microsoft, Amazon, lululemon, and many more
• Develop strong people and customer service skills in a team setting
• Meals are included at the event
• Reference letter and Linkedin recommendations are given upon request
- Overseeing the operations of the activities including: logistics, scheduling, score keeping, time management of games
- Organizing teams and ensuring that games start and end on time
- Ensure that scores are well kept for each game
- Interact with players in a professional manner
- Acts as liaison to between the players and CCV’s management team
- Training is provided
- Handling public relations and interacting with the players
- Being the first line of greeters to welcome our players at our events
- Doing mandatory waiver checks at the door
- Assist with the medals and awards presentation
- May assist with other tasks such as taking social media photos
- Training is provided
- We welcome any photographers to take photos at the events of their choice
- Any videographers looking to build their portfolio or experiment various videography techniques
Creative and Graphics Designer
- This is a great position for anyone starting out in design and wanting to build a portfolio with us
Social Media Coordinator
- Work with the Social Media Lead to implement marketing campaign
- Creating ideas and content
- Capture special moments via photo and video during the events and share them on social media platforms
- Interact and engage with players to generate hype online and in person at the events
- Volunteers must be at least 16 years of age
- Be fluent in English
- Be eligible to volunteer in Canada
- Be able to commit fully to the events chosen
If you are interested in volunteering with us, please visit fill out the volunteers application form below. Please allow 1 week for us to review your information.
Volunteer application deadline is April 15th, 2017